- 1 What is Twitter?
- 2 How to get free Twitter followers?
- 3 30 Easy Tips & Tricks to get free Twitter followers
- 4 Twitter followers generator (SCAM)
- 5 Final Words
Are you searching to get free Twitter Followers? We’ve created some simple and easy ways to get free Twitter followers for you guys.
Read this post till the end and learn about how to get more followers on Twitter.
But as you know there are some difficulties in it like, if you want to get popular on Twitter then you need more followers, Likes, and Retweets.
If you think it’s a Twitter. Ummm!
Who says Twitter is the hate stop of all the social activists and retards? Though it is always known for trending controversies, Twitter is still one of the most popular social media websites.
What is Twitter?
Twitter is a micro-blogging social media platform where you post updates (Tweets) to your followers regarding the happenings in your life or the world affairs. It is most famous among Hollywood Celebrities and Internet influencers.
Usually, you can also post photos, videos, and the standard tweets with a 280-character limit (140-characters till last year).
The consistent increase in a number of people who follow you is one of the most notable signs of a successful Twitter account and therefore, Strategy.
Unfortunately, there are many users who post good stuff but still lack the exposure to share your opinions. Now, the reason behind having fewer followers is not having a proper strategy.
Usually, people often struggle to increase their followers and search for tricks and tips that could help you get more Twitter followers.
Since the Internet is filled with scams and there are some websites that pose as a generator or automatic free Twitter followers redirects that fool users.
To help you not getting scammed, we’ve created the following guide that covers the strategy and tactics we’ve curated in partnership with few Digital Marketing Experts and Developers who follow the same methods and would expose all the scams that you should avoid.
But this tutorial guide isn’t just about getting more followers. After all, having a million followers on Twitter is kind of useless if only 2-3 of them are engaging with your posts and tweets on a regular basis.
We will focus on gaining the right followers; users who are relevant to your business or follow the similar interests, who can help increase the reach of your wisdom and knowledge.
Apart from the strategies for getting new followers outlined below, our first advice is to be patient and stick with the approach.
Gaining thousands of followers doesn’t happen overnight unless you’ve created an Internet breaking Video or Meme. Like any social media platform, success on Twitter requires a commitment of time and energy, also with the willingness to take risks and adopt new ideas as you go.
How to get free Twitter followers?
Before mentioned all the 30-35 tricks that we’ve curated from the experiences and social media experts, there are some things that you should also need to focus on.
Let’s get started on how to get free Twitter followers.
Complete and Perfect your Twitter Profile
When a person decides whether to follow you or not, there’s an excellent chance they’ll be checking out your full profile before making the decision.
Your Twitter profile offers many ways to communicate who you are and what you do, to attract any new follower.
So, here’s what a complete profile includes:
1. Name: If you couldn’t get your ideal @username on Twitter because somebody else did, make sure that your profile name reflects your brand or your identity the way you want it to, staying within the 15-character limit. The fewer characters are, the easy to engage.
2. Location: Let people know where are you from or where they can find you.
3. Website: Link to your brand’s website or blog.
4. Twitter Bio: Now you might be wondering that 160 characters aren’t enough to describe yourself. Well, make it count. There are hundreds of people who’ve written their designation as their description. You can also write, say “Sales Manager,” “Surgeon,” or just Batman!
5. Profile Picture: The profile picture will be seen along with every Tweet or post you send. Make sure that it’s appropriately sized so that your current and potential followers can quickly identify you. A 400×400 pixels picture or the 1:1 ratio is recommended.
6. Header Image: Your header image is just like the Facebook Cover image. You can add your favorite beach trip phot or your latest trekking journey here. Having a pixelated image usually, make your followers think that you’re not aware of social media. Twitter recommends using a model that is 1500×500 pixels.
7. Pinned Tweet: This is a comparatively new feature and one that is often overlooked or ignored. You can pin any of your favorite or the most engaged Tweet you’ve sent to the top of your account. So, it would be the first tweet that people would see and you can pin a Tweet about your current campaign or seasonal event that would help attract new followers.
Cross promoting your profile on other Social Media websites
Embedding the Twitter feed on your website or blog can make it easy for your fans to find your account and follow you without even leaving your site.
Just like people add the Facebook like button to the Sidebar widgets on their blog, you can do the same with Twitter follow button.
Furthermore, embedding your Tweets into the blog posts can also increase the chance of getting new potential followers towards your profile.
You can also link your account to the email, so the promotional emails would also have your Twitter direct follow button.
Cross promoting your Twitter account on other social networks like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and LinkedIn would also increase twitter followers.
We’ve created the separate post about how to get free Instagram followers. This will help you to grow your social presence too.
You can just post your new twitter username and ask your friends and connected people on social sites also to follow you on Twitter.
Give a valid reason to them, or no one would follow you just like that.
For brands, they post an update on the Facebook page and let people know that their new Twitter followers will get a discount code in Direct Messages or host a giveaway.
Integrating Twitter into Live Events
Facebook and Instagram have recently account the Live features, but when it comes to real-time coverage of events, Twitter dominates supreme.
If you’re attending any conference or an event, be sure to engage on Twitter using the event’s official hashtag(s).
This would help you engage with people attending the event and increase the visibility and the exposure of your profile to a new audience.
30 Easy Tips & Tricks to get free Twitter followers
This was all with the warm-ups and the basic preps that you need to do before getting into the real, working methods and tips that you should imply.
So, here are all the tricks that you can try:
1. Following more people. I mean, why would someone follow if you’re not following him/her back. Research shows that there’s a correlation between the number of users followed and the number of followers.
2. Using tools like Hootsuite or SproutSocial to schedule your tweets and posts is a pro tip. Posting consistently would increase your engagement and visibility, thereby improving your followers count.
3. Optimize your Twitter bio. As previously mentioned, users who wish to find outmore about you would inevitably visit your Twitter bio. Please make sure that it’s professional or as per your profile. It does acts as a catalyst in doing a great job of representing you and your business.
4. Find people you know by connecting your email contacts to Twitter. Users are likely to follow you back, especially since they see you in real life.
5. Try using more links in your tweets. There’s a high percentage that tweets with links have more retweets than those without.
6. Using relevant keywords in your bio would rank you in the Twitter search. It is similar to SEO, so don’t forget to include your city or region name to attract local users as you do on Google My Business.
7. Using relevant hashtags in your posts exponentially increases your chance to get more exposure. Tweets with the trending hashtags get at least 2x more engagement and help you to attract new followers who are seeking for those keywords.
8. Ask for retweets from your followers. Tweets that include “Please Retweet” in their post get 4x more retweets.
9. Using Twiends to find new Twitter users you can connect with. Once you register on the platform, other users with similar interests will also be able to see and follow you.
10. Include images in your tweets. Research suggests that tweets with pictures or GIFs receive 18% more engagement than those without.
11. Reference people in your tweets. When replying to or quoting other users, be sure to mention their twitter handle @username in the tweets. Users are much more likely to engage with the tweets when they’re mentioned by name.
12. Try the headshot in your profile picture, not a logo. Nobody likes to follow a faceless brand. Attest there’s a real person behind the brand by using a personal photo on your Twitter account.
13. Reply publicly when your response would be useful to others. Instead of direct messaging answers to public questions, share your knowledge in the tweets, @mentioning the person who asked.
14. Promoting your Twitter profile on your other social media accounts is a great method. As mentioned earlier, you can also sponsor your account ads like Instagram.
15. Tweeting on the weekends increases your chance of getting more engagement. It’s a pretty classic trick as more people tend to use their profile in the free time.
16. Promoting your Brand’s Twitter account on all the marketing materials. This includes your business cards, brochures, signs and of course, your website.
17. There are dozens of like exchange websites where you can get free twitter followers by liking other profiles using your other social media accounts. You just need to earn points which you can spend per follower. The best and most popular among them is LikeforLike.
18. Tweeting motivational and inspirational quotes are a good thing. These are great for getting retweets and getting more exposure.
19. Ignitwit App is also a good platform to find your new twitter friends. Choose the topics that you’re interested in and receive a list of users that you should follow. The app will even tell you who has chosen not to follow you back. So, you can decide whether to unfollow uninterested parties or not.
20. Including a link to your @username in the author bio of your guest posts or website, posts is also a classic tip that most writers follow.
21. Try using the TweetThis WordPress plugin on your blog to embed content boxes on the website. This is a great way for getting your readers or visitors to tweet your content, increasing your reach and attracting new followers.
22. @mention influential users whenever relevant. Suppose you’re sharing a post regarding any Celebrity, then make sure to mention them or using the appropriate hashtags in your Tweets. This may help catch their attention, or their fans to follow you or even retweet your content. If it’s your lucky day, then the celebrity might also reply to your tweet from his vanity van.
23. Help others people than just pushing your stuff. I mean Twitter is all about helping, providing great content, and making connections, not only selling your stuff and brand. Growing someone who puts the needs of others first, and your follower count will grow organically.
24. As we have already discussed Pinned Tweets, you need to pin an eye-catching tweet to the top of your feed. When people check out your account, show them the best-of-the-best to tempt them to follow you.
25. Hear in on relevant conversations: Using the tools like Social Mention, know more about what other Twitter users are saying about you, your brand, products or business. Respond or answer questions wherever appropriate.
26. Participate in Twitter Chats and Direct Messages. Interacting with your clients, customers, and prospects on a personal basis increase your authenticity and brand trust. Follow those who you engage in the chat, and they’re likely to follow you back.
27. Request your email subscribers to follow you or your brand on Twitter as well. Let them know about all the exciting discussions, chats or issues they can expect to find if they follow you.
28. Tweet the similar content multiple times. The SEO king MOZ estimates that the lifespan of a tweet is approximately 18 minutes. How many people would engage with your Tweets in those 18 minutes? Retweet your links multiple times over the course of 24-48 hours to give your tweets as much visibility as possible.
29. Use Twitter explore more other users who share your interests. Follow them, engage with their tweets and wait for them to follow you back! This is a genuine way to get free Twitter followers without any hassle.
30. Participate in the Follow Friday (#FF). Regularly add new followers and suggest people others should follow. Becoming connected and being a connector are both keys to increasing your follower count to a good amount.
Twitter followers generator (SCAM)
Now, coming back to the point which concerns us more rather than getting free twitter followers.
Since most of the desperate twitter users and freeloaders get fooled by such websites, who pose to be a legit, 110% working twitter followers generator websites who would produce followers out of thin within no time. And that too, for free.
These Free Twitter Followers Online Generators are Fake! None of these websites are partnered or tied up with Twitter or any social media platform. Moreover, such sites ask you to fill out survey forms and verification offers to make you believe that this is all legal and legit.
So, this was all about the genuine and organic methods on how to increase free twitter followers without any scam, cheat or hack.
You can share your views and let us enlighten with any other remarkable trick that you know and we’ll update it in our guide too. Let us know in the comment section.